Sunday 8 December 2013

More Empire of the Dead: Jade Dragon

I have been a bit quiet recently on the hobby front - family stuff and the like going on at what is quite a busy time of year.  I have managed to finish another of the Empire of the Dead stretch goal miniatures - this time the Jade Dragon.  An assassin who is allied to the Chinese Tong gang.  I am unlikely to ever use her, but I need to move through all the Empire of the Dead models before getting back into the Flames of War lead pile I have.

Here she is from different angles:






Reasonably happy with the freestyle gold on the dress and top.  Supposed to be a dragon motif on the dress, but you would be pretty hard pressed to pick that out.  On the back I drew the chinese symbol for dragon, which was a little lost in the pleats of the skirt.  Still, I think it has the desired effect.

Here is the picture of her from the Requiem Kickstarter, so you can see what I was trying to achieve:


9 comments:

  1. Excellent job Dan, a fine free hand attempt at the representative patterns required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic job. Love the coat buddy! Why wouldn't you use her she's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I'm sure you could work her into a faction somehow if you wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The free hand look great well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some impressive work especially the freehand. I think she would complement a gentlemans faction and partially restore the gender balance.

    Also happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, as noted previously very nice work on the gold designs. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all - I have Iron head ned next

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work she looks fab

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...